My £150,000 Ride...


My Proud £150,000 Ride...

So what if at the moment I cant afford an expensive sports car I have a much better one now... the model is called the BUS and guess what I get a personalised service when I get on one...for starters the door opens automatically when I just stand in front I don't think a sports car can manage that yet... then I am welcomed IN with my personal driver although I get bored of having the same one every time so they keep changing sometimes I see a nice smiling face but sometimes a grumpy one but its nice to see them....My ride is also so wide with lots of head and leg room with TV in it...guess what I get to ride alone most of the time but again I get bored so I invite people IN and everyone loves it....like last night I got on one it had a customised number plate called 123 that's cool isn't....

1 comment: