Local Cinema....


Relaxing Times....

I love movies for me its a kind of relaxing therapy to get over the stress filled week and also to be taken to a different place for that 2 or 3 hours that your sitting in-front of a wide screen dedicated to seeing what other peoples life's are...I am a very hard critic if I don't like the film am straight out of the cinema because I just can't stand watch rubbish....but sometimes I have seen how people cry or laugh out so loud or sometimes even talk to the charathers as if they are inside it... but overall its fantastic how recently movies are made the locations the glamour the action and the adventure they sure put in a lot of effort and when its a hit they get a lot of reward too but my all time favourates are these very low budget movies like slum dog and so on. these movies are done in a very low budget but when viewers love them they just sweep the oscars off and give the heavily invested movies with there big time actors a good run for there money.......

No comments:

Post a Comment