Birthday do you like them....



Happy Birthday to you....R U Happy Today......

We had a birthday party in the office...sang the song...nice cake...nice drinks....so only one last question do you feel happy today Mr or Miss Birthday person...hmmmm guess not....lol we all know the feeling its our birthday and getting older is never been in a good fashion but I think people in the party absolutely love it cos its just an excuse to get together and after all its not there's......

Its like a voice from up above saying Happy Birthday you are one year closer to visiting me soon....

For me I just love the get together its fun....

4 comments:

  1. I hate when people sing 'Happy Birthday' to me, but I love that people make an effort. Getting older has never been in style, but once a year your friends make an effort and show how much they care for you. Rather than putting focus on the negative, it's nice to know that people care enough about you to make an effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Drizzle Kid thanks for your comment its your honest view and I respect it....But my blogs are based on what other people where feeling on that day....and I guess the birthday person was not feeling too good for being old but they loved the effort people made....
    Thanks again and ya I viewed your blog and loved your "twenty" posting....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na I disagree, I feel the birthday girl or boy has the spotlight on them and should love all the attention! Its a great day!, Everyone is celebrating your arrival on earth (or atleast pretending to heheh). WHatever the reason is, you should have a good time, alcohol always helps ;) Plus everyone has to do whatever you tell them on your birthday, what more could one want ! Its the best day of the year for me personally. :) Maybe in 5 years it will be the worst day due to wrinkles eheheh
    Btw great blog! I like the range of stuff you chat about, stuff I wouldnt have thought about writing but like reading about. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tnks for a good feedback I think the same abt ur blog too but only thing is I like writing abt what happens around me for people to have a peep into my joys & sorrows.....

    ReplyDelete